Camps When we hear the word camping all we can conjure up in our minds is spending a night under the billion stars. Well, I am sure most of you might already be aware of camping in Rishikesh which is in a great deal loved by all. Nature has always been able to surprise us in some way or the other, the wild side of nature is something which we don’t get to see much. Another destination which radically defines the beauty of nature is Rishikesh.
Deal of the Day: Rafting In Rishikesh at Just Rs.330
Limited Period Offer: Flat 30% Off on Bungee Jumping
It’s always on the mind of the traveller how they would define Rishikesh. Spiritual destinations for some while at the same time an adventure destination for some of all the thrilling activities. A multihued destination in the beautiful region of Uttarakhand, Rishikesh is known for its sanctity, abundant nature, charming and quiet vibe. Additionally called the Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas’, this great destination lies in the lap of the Himalayas and bestowed by the blessed Ganges. Peaceful and quiet, the city is scribbled with a few old temples, ashrams and different religious sites, and is a perfect goal for the sages or holy person to intervene and look for ‘moksha’.
Steal Deal: Camping with Rafting at Rs. 1500
The appeal and magnificence of Rishikesh, the powerful Himalayas and the sputtering Ganges make it a hotspot for the experience addicts. Be it trekking, white water rafting in Rishikesh, kayaking or Rishikesh camping, the city offers a mind-boggling rundown of choices and goals. Get ready to experience the best of it while you check out this list of camping here in the bosom of nature.
CAMP FACILITIES ::
- Stay in tents with proper bedding
- Neat and clean Indian/western toilets with flush & running water
- Buffet meals in central Dining Area
- Electricity with power backup
- Conference Area with Audio/Video facility
CAMP ACTIVITIES ::
- Bonfire and Barbeque in the night
- River Rafting on the Ganges, Body surfing & Cliff jumping
- Rope activities like Rock climbing, Rappelling, etc.
- Trek to the Waterfall
- Outdoor Sports like Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, etc
- Team Building Activities / Group games
Nearby Places to Visit:
Ganga Aarti – Parmarth 9 kms | Bungee Jump Station 8 kms
Neelkanth Mandir 15 kms | Paintball Point 1 km
Jeep Safari – Rajaji 35 kms
Camping and convenience are two words that don’t really go together. But one of the most popular lodging destinations in Rishikesh, Aspen Adventures, gives you a great blend of both. Located just a few kilometres ahead of the Laxman Jhula, the camp is close enough to the main town to allow you easy access, yet far enough to give you the seclusion you need.
With attached bathrooms in the tents, this is probably the most luxurious camp you will find in Rishikesh. For those looking for something slightly more upscale, they also offer air conditioned luxury cottages.
- Rishikesh and rafting are twins with unbreakable bonding between each other. The spiritually enhanced city has the genuine sets of adventurous rapids to make any adventure lover’s tour unforgettable.